Monday, September 8, 2014

Genius

The Brain is grounded. Because he has missing assignments, he isn't allowed to use any electronic devices. He is clearly upset by this. 

In the car on the way home from school, his big brain goes into overdrive.
The Brain: If I designed a different power source for my electronics so that they didn't run on electricity, would I still be grounded from them?
Me: That would never happen. They're electronic. 
The Brain: But what if I did? What if I made them squirrel-powered or something? Would I still be grounded?
Me: Well, in that case, we would have to give you credit for creativity.
The Brain: So, I wouldn't be grounded anymore?
Me: I guess not.
The Brain: Of course, I'd have to use something that wouldn't die, rot, or reproduce.

Hmm. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment