Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Feel like giving up

I've lost my flash drive. And I'm sick about it. It carts documents from home to school and back again. And before you ask - yes, there were some things on it that I did not have backed up on my laptop. I know, it was stupid of me. The plan was to create the documents at home on my laptop, take them to school on the flashdrive, and save them to my school computer. My files at school are automatically backed up by the school network, so I didn't see the point of backing the documents up at home, too. That would just take up memory, right?

Despite me normally calculating all of the things that could possibly go wrong in any given situation, I didn't foresee losing the flash drive. Seven very important SMARTBoard lessons were loaded on that drive. Seven documents which represented at least seven hours of work. Seven documents which I will now have to spend at least seven more hours of my time in order to recreate. You can bet I will personally back them up next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment