Thursday, May 24, 2012

Teacher record day

For all of the children in our town, summer break began today. But not for teachers. I began my day at 8:30 with a faculty meeting and breakfast in the Media Center (the library, for those who haven't stepped foot in a school this century.)

Afterward, I was then required to:
*clear up disk space in my computer
*reset my screensaver
*clean up my emails
*wipe my SMARTBoard
*put my remotes, microphones, and SMARTBoard pens in a bag with my room number on it
*turn in my calculators and listening center
*file my report cards
*turn in my data sheets and grade book
*turn in my RTI and DIBELS books
*turn in my keys
*clean off my counters
*cover the shelves with butcher paper to keep out dust

As I am also reorganizing a few things, I hope to complete my checklist tomorrow. Summer may begin next week - just in time for me to start Spring cleaning at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment