Sunday, August 21, 2011

Super D Fails Chemistry

In honor of our 18 years of marriage, Super D decided to blow up the kitchen. It all began with a trip to the grocery store and the purchase of some dry ice. (You can see where this is going, can't you?) Super D and C had a grand time making drinks that fogged out the top. Strawberry and grape seemed to be the favorites.

It all went wrong when Super D missed the website which warned not to put dry ice into a closed container such as a soda bottle. The next thing I know, I was frightened off of the living room couch by a loud BANG, closely followed by a CRASH! I expected to find half of the kitchen gone. What I found was the light fixture broken on the floor, liquid dripping from the ceiling, and my son on the far side of the kitchen, plastered up against the door, crying.

Thus, for the next 30 minutes of our anniversary, Super D cleaned the kitchen and receives an A+ in Home Economics!

No comments:

Post a Comment