Saturday, January 28, 2017

A Week in the Life of an Elementary School Teacher, Day 6

5:30 a.m.
So much for sleeping in. Maybe I'll be able to nap.

Here is how I spent my morning:

  • Watching Fixer Upper
  • Unit 18 Phonics SMARTBoard lessons
  • Elliptical/recumbent bike (only exercise this week)
  • Surfing the internet for animated clip art for my SMARTBoard lessons
  • Social media
Here is how I spent my afternoon:
  • Laundry
  • Bible study
  • Unit 18 Phonics SMARTBoard lessons
  • Learning how to use PowToon to make video presentations
  • Working puzzles
  • Watching Fixer Upper and Property Brothers
Here is how I spent my evening:
  • Bath
  • More laundry
  • Nap
  • Practicing my music for choir tomorrow
  • Checking my email
  • Eating the yummy dinner that my husband made for me
I probably spent 4 hours on school work today on my day off, and I have more to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment