Sunday, November 6, 2011

Epic Fail

Ever since a friend introduced me to the concept of laundry nirvana, I have been obsessed with it. If only every bit of fabric in my house was clean at the same time! I finally had a long weekend, due to a day off from school because of parent teacher conferences, and I determined to attempt it. I figure I completed approximately 22 loads of laundry throughout the weekend. I washed, dried, and folded inbetween spending time with my family, watching movies, doing schoolwork, and watching TV. We even ventured out of the house several times; all the while my laundry was spinning back at home.

At 11:00 p.m. Sunday evening, my excitement began to grow as I took the last load from the washer and placed it in the dryer. Had I finally done it? Everything was finally clean! But, no, I had forgotten to throw 3 tea towels in with the final load.

No comments:

Post a Comment