Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Super Date with Super D




Super D and I bought our family two season tickets to the Broadway season at our local theater. I went to the first show, Peter Pan, with A. Tonight it was my turn to go to the theater with my honey. It was his suggestion that we dress for the theater, so he looked pretty spiffy in his suit. The show was Memphis. We knew absolutely nothing about the musical, but we were excited nonetheless.





Super D was shocked by how bad our seats are, but when you buy the cheapest tickets, you get the seats in the very back. And I mean VERY back. There are only two rows behind us. I don't mind - I am so excited that we have season tickets, I don't even care. It's not any worse than the seats we had when we went to the circus. (The pooper-scooper barrels were on the floor below our seats!)





No comments:

Post a Comment