Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lame, Lame, Lame

I've become discouraged by my children's lack of enthusiasm to celebrate Wild and Wacky Holidays this summer. Either my idea was lame or my children are. And, frankly, I'm leaning toward the latter. Motivating Pinky and the Brain to do anything besides watching TV, surfing the internet on their iPhones, or playing Minecraft is nearly impossible. Pinky would be perfectly satisfied to sit on the couch in her bathrobe all day, and the Brain has a permanent place at the kitchen table. I'm going to have to find a new tactic to get them off their hineys. 

So, I guess we won't celebrate a Wild and Wacky Holiday EVERY day, but I will be picky about which ones I choose.

And I have another plan for fun in July. Maybe my enthusiasm will rub off on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment