Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Big Geek

Apparently, I'm part sci-fi geek. I absolutely cannot wait until the next episode of Doctor Who. Here it is, Wednesday, and I can't stop thinking about how long it is until Sunday. I should be thinking about church, but instead, I am dreaming of The Doctor. Pathetic, huh?


The depressing thing is that we don't even get BBC America. So instead of watching on Saturday night like the rest of the country, I have to wait until Sunday morning to download it from iTunes. Of course I have to get up early enough so that I have time to download, watch the episode, and still get ready in time for church.


My favorite episode, "Blink", scares my socks off. There is something so creepy about the weeping angels that I find myself staring at statues everywhere I go.


Beautiful, right?


This is what they do when you're not looking at them.


Creepy, right?


Doctor Who "Blink" trailer


See? I'm a geek at heart.

2 comments:

  1. No way!! That is one of my favorite episodes too!!

    Tyler Faught

    ReplyDelete
  2. That episode freaks me out. When I went down the hall later that night, found my self turning quickly to look for angels!!

    ReplyDelete