Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Mystery in the Freezer

Super D opened the freezer this morning to discover this:


Okay, Nancy Drew, any guesses as to what it is and why it is in our freezer?



We figured C had put it there. Does this help you figure it out, Mr. Monk?

(HINT: The correct answer is not a balloon filled with frozen water.)


Maybe this will help. No? Rokay, Raggy! (Are you distracted by my son's fashion sense?)


The correct answer is - a sausage! Here's what happened: once C told us what it was, I kind of remember him telling me that he was going to make his own sausage. I am pretty sure I was busy at the time and gave him a half-hearted, "Okay. Whatever." As you can see, he is extremely proud of his creation. I don't think he realized quite how cold it would be. He couldn't hold it in his hands for very long. He took it outside, and it only took about 10 minutes to melt on the sidewalk. Did guess correctly? We didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment