Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cold

I loathe the cold. How can anyone live in weather like this and be happy? It is miserable. Through the years, I have become more warm natured, but once cold, I cannot warm up. I get chilled to the bone. No matter how many layers of clothes I wear on the outside, my internal organs will just not warm up.

I don't want to go anywhere. I don't want to do anything. I want to sit on my couch, fire crackling in the fireplace, with my hot chocolate and a quilt. I want to watch movies and read books. Who, in their right mind, wants to open the front door and step onto the porch to face the wind, which puts even more of a chill in the air? Even my car complains about moving from the driveway.

And, even worse, this will be any inside day at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment