Thursday, July 5, 2012

From 3 to 90, C charms them all!

While A was busy marching her little hiney off yesterday,
my son was having some fun of his own.
He spent the day with the oldest and the (almost) youngest of our family.
The morning began with the infamous parade.


C's great-grandfather was in town to enjoy the festivities with us.
Grandfather H will be 90 years old in October.
I love watching my son with my grandfather!
C puts his hand gently on Grandfather's arm and listens to stories of boy scouts and the war.



The evening was spent with extended family. C enjoyed playing with his 3YO third cousin.
(In case you don't understand, their grandmothers are first cousins.)
She sat in his lap for the fireworks. As I sat behind him, I heard him say some things to her that I didn't understand. He told me that she was afraid of the fireworks.
"I told her that she has to find inner peace," he said. "I'm her therapist."

No comments:

Post a Comment