Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Maybe I am Martha

A and I channeled our inner Martha Stewart today and made sugar cookies for a family get-together tomorrow. I saw these in her magazine a while back and filed it away until I was ready to attempt it. These cookies took us several hours from start to finish, but they were well worth it! I hope they taste good!



UPDATE: The cookies were a hit! Everyone loved them and raved about them. I think everyone ate at least two. Martha probably would be horrified to find out we used packaged cookie mix and store-bought cookie icing. Although everyone else loved it, I wasn't crazy about the icing. I think when I make cookies again, I will use a Martha icing recipe. If you would like to make these cool designs, you can see step-by-step pictures on the Recipe Girl website.

No comments:

Post a Comment