Monday, March 21, 2011

My Nemesis

Did I mention how much I hate exercise? I'd rather be eating chocolate. Or ice cream. I'd rather be reading. I'd rather be playing with my children. I'd probably rather be gardening. (Did I just say that?)

I do like water aerobics. Of course, I don't have a pool. I like softball, but I haven't played on a church team in maybe 10 years. So, I would probably be the worst player on the team. I secretly enjoy Richard Simmons' Sweatin' to the Oldies, but I simply don't have an hour every day to do aerobics, along with the hour it would take to shower and style my hair afterward.

That leaves cycling. This is the fourth day that my children and I have gone for a ride. The ten minutes a day left my legs like Jell-O. But today, the burn wasn't so bad. I didn't need my asthma inhaler. Maybe tomorrow I will make it fifteen minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment