Monday, June 20, 2011

All aboard the Laundry Train!

It's scheduled for a weekly stop at our house, although its schedule varies slightly as to time and day. Super D hates the Laundry Train. You see, he hates piles. I tend to leave piles everywhere when left unattended. Piles drive him nuts. This creates a little strife, to say the least. He would call me a Piler. I prefer to be referred to as a Pilologist. My piles are organized. I know where everything is.

As to the Laundry Train, in the absense of a station, I have no platform for boarding. So the train pulls into the hallway. I have to keep the cars moving quickly so that they don't remain in the hall too long. As the Conductor, I think I do a pretty good job. Most of the time.


Naturally, Super D doesn't like the Laundry Train. To him, it's just more piles. But he likes clean shirts, so the Train keeps chugging down the tracks!

No comments:

Post a Comment