Sunday, June 19, 2011

Supreme Couponing



This was Super D's Father's Day gift.

It's the Sodastream soda maker.


It turns tap water into sparkling water in seconds

with this CO2 carbonator.





This one liter bottle holds the soda.


fast fizz


To make soda, you simply add flavored syrups,

which happen to be available in diet, too!

I originally purchased the soda maker, 2 spare bottles, and three flavors of syrup at Kohl's.

I bought them on sale and used a 30% off coupon,

for a total which was 40% off the original price.


With my purchase, I received $10 in Kohl's Cash,

which I redeemed online for 2 more bottles of a flavoring I couldn't buy in-store.

My total cost for this order was $1.96 because of shipping.


Because our Kohl's store has been remodeling,

they sent me a coupon to apologize for the inconvenience of construction

and to encourage me to shop in-store.

I picked out 2 more flavors of soda, used a 15% off coupon,

and they were FREE!

So, when all was said and done, I bought Super D's gift at 50% off!

I LOVE a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment